Why Uninstall Virus-Evaluator?
- You cannot update Virus-Evaluator to the latest version.
- The related files with Virus-Evaluator are damaged maliciously by malware
- Another program is not compatible with Virus-Evaluator.
- Due to its vulnerability problems, it sometimes keeps crashing or eats up a lot of resources to run on your computer that can drastically slow down your PC, degrade overall system performance and lead to software instability.
- Some integrated files of Virus-Evaluator run at the background and system startup which may lead to silent malware intrusion.
How to uninstall Virus-Evaluatormanually?
If you have to uninstall Virus-Evaluator, we sincerely suggest you firstly apply the manual removal method. You can follow the easy steps to uninstall Virus-Evaluator:
- Click Start menu, and then run Control Panel.
- Select the Add or Remove Programs option.
- In the Currently installed programs list, click Virus-Evaluator option.
- Select Virus-Evaluator in the Add/Remove program list, and then click the Remove button to manually remove Virus-Evaluator.
Caution! We cannot ensure you to entirely uninstall Virus-Evaluator manually due to the fact that if you have to uninstall it, you have to uninstall its related files, excutable files, processes and registry keys. These activities may lead to crucial system files corruption, system freezes and Blue Screen of Death errors. To fully uninstall a program, we highly recommend you to use uninstall tool like Mighty Uninstaller.
Free Download Mighty Uninstaller From Here
Force Uninstall Virus-Evaluator:
- Restart your PC and press F8 key into Safe Mode on boot (it is required especially when uninstalling some powerful but tough-to-remove antivirus programs to ensure you close all of it).
- Run Mighty Uninstaller.
- Select "Force Uninstall" and locate its folder path in this folder C:\Program Files
- Select its folder path and click Next. Mighty Uninstaller will scan the whole system to find out and delete all related registry entries and drivers.
- Perform the above steps again and delete the other similar files of it in C:\Program Files\.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to finish uninstalling the program completely.
You might need help to uninstall other programs:
Recently Viewed Software by Visitors
Or you can search for other programs
Uninstall other Privacy/Security Programs: