Uninstall Sonar Screensaver
As a computer user you might be realized that lots of programs cannot be removed completely through the Add/Remove Programs Control Panel, such as Sonar Screensaver. For most people, it is extremely disagreeable that if the invalid registry entries or the applications left over after uninstalling Sonar Screensaver. How to solve such problem? Our experts’ suggestion is that you can use an effective third party utility to uninstall Sonar Screensaver and other unwanted programs from your computer.
How to Manually Uninstalll Sonar Screensaver
Firstly, you can follow the most conventional method:
- Click the start button at the bottom left hand corner of your screen.
- Click "Control Panel." Open up the "Add or Remove Programs" in the window.
- Scroll down the current installed program list and find Sonar Screensaver.
- Click Sonar Screensaver and click remove button
- A window will pop up, and you can now click on, "Uninstall." .
- Wait for a minute while your computer removes the Sonar Screensaver and the files.
Secondly, you simply need to check to see if the Sonar Screensaver icon is still on your computer.
- If there is a Sonar Screensaver icon on your desktop, you have to right click on it and delete it.
- Hit the "Start" button, and then choose "All Programs." If you see the icon, do the same and delete it.
- Go to "My Computer C:", if there is a file named "Sonar Screensaver" you can delete it.
How to Automatically Uninstall Sonar Screensaver
Is there an easy way for you to remove program without perplexing process?
Yes, of course! Follow the three easy steps to uninstall Sonar Screensaver:
You might need help to uninstall other programs:
Recently Viewed Software by Visitors
Or you can search for other programs
Uninstall other More Software Programs: