Uninstall SQL Ultimate Debugger
As a computer user you might be realized that lots of programs cannot be removed completely through the Add/Remove Programs Control Panel, such as SQL Ultimate Debugger. For most people, it is extremely disagreeable that if the invalid registry entries or the applications left over after uninstalling SQL Ultimate Debugger. How to solve such problem? Our experts’ suggestion is that you can use an effective third party utility to uninstall SQL Ultimate Debugger and other unwanted programs from your computer.
How to Manually Uninstalll SQL Ultimate Debugger
Firstly, you can follow the most conventional method:
- Click the start button at the bottom left hand corner of your screen.
- Click "Control Panel." Open up the "Add or Remove Programs" in the window.
- Scroll down the current installed program list and find SQL Ultimate Debugger.
- Click SQL Ultimate Debugger and click remove button
- A window will pop up, and you can now click on, "Uninstall." .
- Wait for a minute while your computer removes the SQL Ultimate Debugger and the files.
Secondly, you simply need to check to see if the SQL Ultimate Debugger icon is still on your computer.
- If there is a SQL Ultimate Debugger icon on your desktop, you have to right click on it and delete it.
- Hit the "Start" button, and then choose "All Programs." If you see the icon, do the same and delete it.
- Go to "My Computer C:", if there is a file named "SQL Ultimate Debugger" you can delete it.
How to Automatically Uninstall SQL Ultimate Debugger
Is there an easy way for you to remove program without perplexing process?
Yes, of course! Follow the three easy steps to uninstall SQL Ultimate Debugger:
You might need help to uninstall other programs:
Recently Viewed Software by Visitors
Or you can search for other programs
Uninstall other IT Information Programs: