Uninstall PDF Splitter & Merger
As a computer user you might be realized that lots of programs cannot be removed completely through the Add/Remove Programs Control Panel, such as PDF Splitter & Merger. For most people, it is extremely disagreeable that if the invalid registry entries or the applications left over after uninstalling PDF Splitter & Merger. How to solve such problem? Our experts’ suggestion is that you can use an effective third party utility to uninstall PDF Splitter & Merger and other unwanted programs from your computer.
How to Manually Uninstalll PDF Splitter & Merger
Firstly, you can follow the most conventional method:
- Click the start button at the bottom left hand corner of your screen.
- Click "Control Panel." Open up the "Add or Remove Programs" in the window.
- Scroll down the current installed program list and find PDF Splitter & Merger.
- Click PDF Splitter & Merger and click remove button
- A window will pop up, and you can now click on, "Uninstall." .
- Wait for a minute while your computer removes the PDF Splitter & Merger and the files.
Secondly, you simply need to check to see if the PDF Splitter & Merger icon is still on your computer.
- If there is a PDF Splitter & Merger icon on your desktop, you have to right click on it and delete it.
- Hit the "Start" button, and then choose "All Programs." If you see the icon, do the same and delete it.
- Go to "My Computer C:", if there is a file named "PDF Splitter & Merger" you can delete it.
How to Automatically Uninstall PDF Splitter & Merger
Is there an easy way for you to remove program without perplexing process?
Yes, of course! Follow the three easy steps to uninstall PDF Splitter & Merger:
You might need help to uninstall other programs:
Recently Viewed Software by Visitors
Or you can search for other programs
Uninstall other Business Management Programs: