Uninstall MB-Ruler 3.3
As a computer user you might be realized that lots of programs cannot be removed completely through the Add/Remove Programs Control Panel, such as MB-Ruler 3.3. For most people, it is extremely disagreeable that if the invalid registry entries or the applications left over after uninstalling MB-Ruler 3.3. How to solve such problem? Our experts’ suggestion is that you can use an effective third party utility to uninstall MB-Ruler 3.3 and other unwanted programs from your computer.
How to Manually Uninstalll MB-Ruler 3.3
Firstly, you can follow the most conventional method:
- Click the start button at the bottom left hand corner of your screen.
- Click "Control Panel." Open up the "Add or Remove Programs" in the window.
- Scroll down the current installed program list and find MB-Ruler 3.3.
- Click MB-Ruler 3.3 and click remove button
- A window will pop up, and you can now click on, "Uninstall." .
- Wait for a minute while your computer removes the MB-Ruler 3.3 and the files.
Secondly, you simply need to check to see if the MB-Ruler 3.3 icon is still on your computer.
- If there is a MB-Ruler 3.3 icon on your desktop, you have to right click on it and delete it.
- Hit the "Start" button, and then choose "All Programs." If you see the icon, do the same and delete it.
- Go to "My Computer C:", if there is a file named "MB-Ruler 3.3" you can delete it.
How to Automatically Uninstall MB-Ruler 3.3
Is there an easy way for you to remove program without perplexing process?
Yes, of course! Follow the three easy steps to uninstall MB-Ruler 3.3:
You might need help to uninstall other programs:
Recently Viewed Software by Visitors
Or you can search for other programs
Uninstall other Office Programs: