As a computer user you might be realized that lots of programs cannot be removed completely through the Add/Remove Programs Control Panel, such as Log-Analyzer. For most people, it is extremely disagreeable that if the invalid registry entries or the applications left over after uninstalling Log-Analyzer. How to solve such problem? Our experts’ suggestion is that you can use an effective third party utility to uninstall Log-Analyzer and other unwanted programs from your computer.
How to Manually Uninstalll Log-Analyzer
Firstly, you can follow the most conventional method:
- Click the start button at the bottom left hand corner of your screen.
- Click "Control Panel." Open up the "Add or Remove Programs" in the window.
- Scroll down the current installed program list and find Log-Analyzer.
- Click Log-Analyzer and click remove button
- A window will pop up, and you can now click on, "Uninstall." .
- Wait for a minute while your computer removes the Log-Analyzer and the files.
Secondly, you simply need to check to see if the Log-Analyzer icon is still on your computer.
- If there is a Log-Analyzer icon on your desktop, you have to right click on it and delete it.
- Hit the "Start" button, and then choose "All Programs." If you see the icon, do the same and delete it.
- Go to "My Computer C:", if there is a file named "Log-Analyzer" you can delete it.
How to Automatically Uninstall Log-Analyzer
Is there an easy way for you to remove program without perplexing process?
Yes, of course! Follow the three easy steps to uninstall Log-Analyzer:
You might need help to uninstall other programs:
Recently Viewed Software by Visitors
Or you can search for other programs
Uninstall other IT Information Programs: