As a computer user you might be realized that lots of programs cannot be removed completely through the Add/Remove Programs Control Panel, such as 103b_win.zip. For most people, it is extremely disagreeable that if the invalid registry entries or the applications left over after uninstalling 103b_win.zip. How to solve such problem? Our experts’ suggestion is that you can use an effective third party utility to uninstall 103b_win.zip and other unwanted programs from your computer.
How to Manually Uninstalll 103b_win.zip
Firstly, you can follow the most conventional method:
- Click the start button at the bottom left hand corner of your screen.
- Click "Control Panel." Open up the "Add or Remove Programs" in the window.
- Scroll down the current installed program list and find 103b_win.zip.
- Click 103b_win.zip and click remove button
- A window will pop up, and you can now click on, "Uninstall." .
- Wait for a minute while your computer removes the 103b_win.zip and the files.
Secondly, you simply need to check to see if the 103b_win.zip icon is still on your computer.
- If there is a 103b_win.zip icon on your desktop, you have to right click on it and delete it.
- Hit the "Start" button, and then choose "All Programs." If you see the icon, do the same and delete it.
- Go to "My Computer C:", if there is a file named "103b_win.zip" you can delete it.
How to Automatically Uninstall 103b_win.zip
Is there an easy way for you to remove program without perplexing process?
Yes, of course! Follow the three easy steps to uninstall 103b_win.zip:
You might need help to uninstall other programs:
Recently Viewed Software by Visitors
Or you can search for other programs
Uninstall other Services/Devices Programs: