As a computer user you might be realized that lots of programs cannot be removed completely through the Add/Remove Programs Control Panel, such as Multi-Copy-Paste. For most people, it is extremely disagreeable that if the invalid registry entries or the applications left over after uninstalling Multi-Copy-Paste. How to solve such problem? Our experts’ suggestion is that you can use an effective third party utility to uninstall Multi-Copy-Paste and other unwanted programs from your computer.
How to Manually Uninstalll Multi-Copy-Paste
Firstly, you can follow the most conventional method:
- Click the start button at the bottom left hand corner of your screen.
- Click "Control Panel." Open up the "Add or Remove Programs" in the window.
- Scroll down the current installed program list and find Multi-Copy-Paste.
- Click Multi-Copy-Paste and click remove button
- A window will pop up, and you can now click on, "Uninstall." .
- Wait for a minute while your computer removes the Multi-Copy-Paste and the files.
Secondly, you simply need to check to see if the Multi-Copy-Paste icon is still on your computer.
- If there is a Multi-Copy-Paste icon on your desktop, you have to right click on it and delete it.
- Hit the "Start" button, and then choose "All Programs." If you see the icon, do the same and delete it.
- Go to "My Computer C:", if there is a file named "Multi-Copy-Paste" you can delete it.
How to Automatically Uninstall Multi-Copy-Paste
Is there an easy way for you to remove program without perplexing process?
Yes, of course!
Follow the three easy steps to uninstall Multi-Copy-Paste:
You might need help to uninstall other programs:
Recently Viewed Software by Visitors
Or you can search for other programs
Uninstall other PC Software/Toolkit Programs: