Uninstall Clean My Registry
As a computer user you might be realized that lots of programs cannot be removed completely through the Add/Remove Programs Control Panel, such as Clean My Registry. For most people, it is extremely disagreeable that if the invalid registry entries or the applications left over after uninstalling Clean My Registry. How to solve such problem? Our experts’ suggestion is that you can use an effective third party utility to uninstall Clean My Registry and other unwanted programs from your computer.
How to Manually Uninstalll Clean My Registry
Firstly, you can follow the most conventional method:
- Click the start button at the bottom left hand corner of your screen.
- Click "Control Panel." Open up the "Add or Remove Programs" in the window.
- Scroll down the current installed program list and find Clean My Registry.
- Click Clean My Registry and click remove button
- A window will pop up, and you can now click on, "Uninstall." .
- Wait for a minute while your computer removes the Clean My Registry and the files.
Secondly, you simply need to check to see if the Clean My Registry icon is still on your computer.
- If there is a Clean My Registry icon on your desktop, you have to right click on it and delete it.
- Hit the "Start" button, and then choose "All Programs." If you see the icon, do the same and delete it.
- Go to "My Computer C:", if there is a file named "Clean My Registry" you can delete it.
How to Automatically Uninstall Clean My Registry
Is there an easy way for you to remove program without perplexing process?
Yes, of course!
Follow the three easy steps to uninstall Clean My Registry:
You might need help to uninstall other programs:
Recently Viewed Software by Visitors
Or you can search for other programs
Uninstall other Mobile/Media Programs: