Uninstall BadBlue Personal Edition
As a computer user you might be realized that lots of programs cannot be removed completely through the Add/Remove Programs Control Panel, such as BadBlue Personal Edition. For most people, it is extremely disagreeable that if the invalid registry entries or the applications left over after uninstalling BadBlue Personal Edition. How to solve such problem? Our experts’ suggestion is that you can use an effective third party utility to uninstall BadBlue Personal Edition and other unwanted programs from your computer.
How to Manually Uninstalll BadBlue Personal Edition
Firstly, you can follow the most conventional method:
- Click the start button at the bottom left hand corner of your screen.
- Click "Control Panel." Open up the "Add or Remove Programs" in the window.
- Scroll down the current installed program list and find BadBlue Personal Edition.
- Click BadBlue Personal Edition and click remove button
- A window will pop up, and you can now click on, "Uninstall." .
- Wait for a minute while your computer removes the BadBlue Personal Edition and the files.
Secondly, you simply need to check to see if the BadBlue Personal Edition icon is still on your computer.
- If there is a BadBlue Personal Edition icon on your desktop, you have to right click on it and delete it.
- Hit the "Start" button, and then choose "All Programs." If you see the icon, do the same and delete it.
- Go to "My Computer C:", if there is a file named "BadBlue Personal Edition" you can delete it.
How to Automatically Uninstall BadBlue Personal Edition
Is there an easy way for you to remove program without perplexing process?
Yes, of course!
Follow the three easy steps to uninstall BadBlue Personal Edition:
You might need help to uninstall other programs:
Recently Viewed Software by Visitors
Or you can search for other programs
Uninstall other Communication Programs: